C&R aims to conduct all its business relationships with integrity and courtesy and contribute to the wellbeing of the communities we serve. Our aim is to deal honestly with our customers and community partners, securing their loyalty and trust through our ongoing support.
Highlights from 2015
- Through Mall Cares we raised £270,712 for our local charities, +0.3% above target and delivering +8% growth on last year.
- Snozone continued to support Sense as their National Charity who support and campaign for individuals who are deaf blind or have sensory impairments.
- Each of our centres now are Collect+ hubs and during 2015 we handled over 20,000 parcels of which 63% were returns and 37% collections.
- All centre teams are trained in the use of defibrillators to assist first responders and paramedics
- Became a member of the well renowned Business Disability Forum
Priorities for 2016
- For all sites to engage with a local disability group and host at least two visits with the aim of making a positive and identifiable difference to the centres support of the local disability community.
- We will continue to promote our Click & Collect and Collect+ service to ensure our shopping centres are at the heart of multichannel retailing within their local communities.
- To continually review the site Security Response Plans and carry out desk top scenario exercises quarterly with the local NaCTSO Officer.
- To continue to work with our local Mall Cares charities and raise over £270,000.