Our continuing commitment to behave ethically and contribute to economic development while improving the quality of our customers shopping experience by providing convenient great places to shop, eat and enjoy leisure pursuits is at the very heart of how our business operates. Working in partnership with our customers, suppliers and stakeholders is fundamental in delivering our collective responsible business performance.
Highlights from 2015
- Retained the ROSPA Gold Award for 9th consecutive year.
- Achieved an average score of 96.7% in C&R Safe Audits
- Completed 100% of all Joint Unit Inspections to ensure our retailers operate their units in a safe manner
- Our integrated Soft Service contract achieved an average Brand Standard Performance Management (BSPM) score of 96.4%
Priorities for 2016
- Retain ROSPA Gold Award
- Introduce a new Compliance and Facilities Management Audit
- Introduce a new food and beverage retail Joint Unit Inspection to be conducted quarterly
- Achieve 100% compliance on maintenance and property condition audits based on PAS and BSRIA guidelines