Achieving our responsible business objectives would not be possible without the commitment and enthusiasm of the people who work within our business. We provide our teams with the knowledge to fulfil their work responsibilities and by investing in our teams which brings additional value to our business. The business continues its commitment to achieving high standards and the professional development of its staff through new learning initiatives. Every person working at C&R should feel proud about the contribution they make, be able to work well together and have confidence in each others skills and expertise.
Highlights from 2015
- Successful completion of the iPerform Pilot with 21 Managers
- The Mall Camberley shorted listed for the BCSC ACE Awards (results announced March 2016)
- Through Mall Maintain 3 Engineering Apprentices have been appointed
- Successful participation in M Power management and leadership development programme
Priorities for 2016
- Full participation in the training and development programme iPerform which aims to assist all employees to build skills that will benefit them in all spheres of life, not just work
- To achieve the WorldHost Recognition Scheme
- All centres to enter the BCSC Achievement in Customer Excellence Awards (ACE) achieving an average rating of 70%.
- To introduce the nationally recognised Leisure Watch Scheme across all shopping centres