Centre Accounts Administrator
Centre Accounts Administrator at Exchange Ilford
To be responsible for providing a high standard of administration services to the Centre management team. To diligently process, monitoring financial controls, and ensuring that all queries from retailers, customers, staff and others are dealt with promptly.
- To ensure responsible use of time.
- To ensure all company policies are understood, communicated and adhered to as appropriate
- To deal professionally and efficiently with all guest questions and enquiries.
- To work alongside all Exchange personnel to promote the brand values
- To ensure that all supplier/order/invoice and payment information is registered and processed correctly on Qube and that all queries are dealt with promptly
- To understand the implications of all controllable costs in the area of administration management and how these impact on Service Charge
- To assist in the management, auditing and reconciliation of the Service Charge budget
- To ensure all contractor call outs/maintenance reports/quotations and purchase orders are produced and submmited in an accurate and timely manner.
- To process and reconcile all BACs, card and gift card payments
- To source and monitor office supplies efficiently and cost effectively
- To ensure that effective filing systems on and off line are set up and maintained
- To ensure the prompt and accurate provision of all monthly reports
- To ensure monthly petty cash reconciliations
- To process monthly holiday and absence records in line with payroll deadlines
- To answer phones, emails and direct customer enquiries promptly, politely and efficiently
- To assist the Business Manager with the filing and administration for commercialisation bookings
- To assist the Operations Manager with the filing and administration of Operational & Health & Safety systems where required
- To assist in assuring all Contractors Risk Assessments/Method Statements/Public Liability are updated
- To ensure all Insurance reports are filled appropriately
- To monitor the delivery of exceptional and unforgettable guest service via mystery shopper scores and Net Promoter Score Surveys
- To monitor, update and record statistics as directed inc. footfall, local info, redemptions and participation numbers.
- To manage and coordinate all meetings and conference room bookings including supplies and refreshments
- This job description does not form part of the Contract of Employment and may be reasonably amended from time to time.
Essential requirements for the role
The role will require a confident, presentable individual with excellent communication and computer skills, with an exceptional knowledge of all Microsoft office programs.
The ideal candidate will be creative, active and enjoy interacting with a variety of people both on a business and guest/customer level.
They will have a natural outgoing character and will be able to deal with potentially difficult situations. They will be energetic, self-motivated and are able to resolve problems. They have an ability to deliver solutions and are well organised.
Desirable requirements for the role
Candidates with an accounts, administration or front facing office/PA background.
How to apply
Interested? Send your CV and covering letter to Sarah deCourcy Rolls, at firstname.lastname@example.org.