Community Marketing Manger
Community Marketing Manager at Exchange Ilford
To take responsibility for, planning and delivering exceptional guest and customer experience in line with the strategic direction of the business. To manage the marketing, advertising and promotional activity within the Exchange Ilford, providing support to the General Manager on all issues relating to Guest experience and journey, as required achieving the Annual Business Plan and Service Charge budget.
You will be accountable for:
- Devising and managing local marketing budget
- Managing and delivering guest and customer experience
- Managing, delivering and reporting on local promotional community activity
- Analysis local Research to establish insights and inform business decisions
You will be responsible for:
- To lead and support the customer host team in delivery of standards.
- To identify training needs for you and your team and work to meet them appropriately.
- To build effective and mutually beneficial relationships with customers, entire mall team and support teams.
- To build effective and mutually beneficial relationships with the local community (schools, talent, charities etc.) as appropriate.
- To develop strong relationships with all external local stakeholders, such as the Town Centre Management and community bodies
Product & Service
- Responsible for creating and delivering the local marketing strategies in line with the community, guests and customer needs. Including delivering all agreed KPI’s where applicable.
- To create a strategic marketing plan that supports the delivery and implementation of wider business strategy.
- To be an innovator and creator, enabling the business to be constantly driven forward and at the forefront of its sector.
- To manage/support on the creation of local brand assets (POS, void graphics, signage).
- Create, manage and deliver fully local marketing campaigns which increase awareness and brand affinity.
- Support the central Marketing team in the delivery of national campaigns and work alongside them to create specific strategies where necessary.
- Keep up to date on emerging trends.
- To deliver and ensure Customer value on every campaign.
- Keep the Guest at the heart of every campaign.
- Develop social listening to understand customer sentiment to the brand.
- To organize and ensure the delivery of regular customer communications and involvement
- To be responsible for the production, monitoring and response of advertising and promotional materials at a local level
- To manage and monitor appropriate social networking opportunities in line with the brand
- To develop and drive the local charitable program to achieve agreed targets
- To be responsible for all marketing administration, agency management and budget tracking
- To organize and implement market research activities, including focus groups, mystery shopper initiative
- To monitor and report on KPI indicators such as pedestrian counts and customer sales performance
- To be responsible for the commercial management of the Exchange Ilford to deliver the Business Plan and Service Charge budget.
- To manage the Marketing budget in conjunction with the GM and C&R support functions.
- To report quarterly on the marketing budget.
- Use funds available in an innovative and dynamic way to shape local activity.
- To ensure all company policies are understood, communicated and adhered to appropriately
- To act as Duty Manager as required
How to apply
Interested? Send your CV and covering letter to Sarah deCourcy Rolls, at firstname.lastname@example.org.