Being a responsible business cannot be achieved without the support and active engagement of our colleagues. They are fundamental to the delivery of our business vision to define and lead Community Shopping, through our passionate creation of vibrant retail spaces and exceptional customer and guest experience. Our aim is to ensure that we promote a progressive company culture which is a combination of who we are, how we work together and the pride we generate. Our aim is to engage, develop and reward our people, retaining our reputation as an employer of choice within the sectors in which we operate. We want to provide relevant, engaging training for all our employees in order that they can make their fullest contribution to our success and deliver exceptional customer service. We set out to provide a working environment which supports the wellbeing and health of all our people, taking account of the diversity of our workforce and reflecting our values and ethics.
Highlights from 2018
- All centres participated in the Revo Achievement in Customer Excellence Awards (ACE) and achieved an average Mystery Shopper rating of 90%, +11% improvement on last year and compared to the industry average of 81%.
- Achieved 93% return rate on C&R Pulse, our in-house Staff Engagement Survey, +7% on LYR.All centres participated in the Revo Achievement in Customer Excellence Awards (ACE) and achieved an average Mystery Shopper rating of 81%, +4% improvement on last year and compared to the industry average of 77%
- Launched our new GEMs Customer Service training programme where service achieved an average Mystery Shopper rating of 86%, +25% improvement on last year.All centres participated in the Revo Achievement in Customer Excellence Awards (ACE) and achieved an average Mystery Shopper rating of 78%. +22% improvement on last year
- Employee NPS (Net Promoter Score) achieved +35 average for the year compared to industry average of +5.
- Successful launch of CARTER (Capital & Regional Team Engagement Resource) achieved 98% active users.
- Supported three interns in 2018 who all went on to secure full-time employment.
- Supported two staff in attending the OSS Academy retail management development programme.
Priorities for 2019
- To launch the GEMs training programme within the Support Office.
- All centres to enter the Revo Achievement in Customer Excellence Awards (ACE) and achieve an average rating of at least 81%.
- To deliver a focused training and development programme supporting the decentralised structure with the aim of developing high performing teams across the whole business.
- HR Fusion - To deliver the successful restructure of C&R and Mall People payrolls and implement an online HR System.
Our culture, how we do things and go about our work, is crucial in supporting the delivery of our strategic priorities. In the summer of 2018, team members from across the business came together to consider what culture we needed going forward to be able to thrive in the changing retail world. The outcomes were shared and the culture we aspire to agreed, as one of innovation and agility; where we act as one team and are held accountable.